Handbook of Corrosion Engineering / Edition 2 by Pierre R. Roberge
THE MOST COMPLETE, UP-TO-DATE CORROSION CONTROL REFERENCEFully revised throughout, Handbook of Corrosion Engineering, Second Edition discusses the...
THE MOST COMPLETE, UP-TO-DATE CORROSION CONTROL REFERENCE
Fully revised throughout, Handbook of Corrosion Engineering, Second Edition discusses the latest advances in corrosion-resistant materials, methods, and protective coatings. This comprehensive resource covers all aspects of corrosion damage, including detection, monitoring, prevention, and control. Written by a world-renowned expert on the subject, the book helps you to select materials and resolve design issues where corrosion is considered a factor. Understand, predict, evaluate,
mitigate, and correct corrosion problems with help from this authoritative guide.
- Aqueous corrosion
- High-temperature corrosion
- Atmospheric, water, seawater, soil, concrete, and microbial environments
- Modeling, life prediction, and computer applications
- Identifying and inspecting corrosion failures
- Corrosion maintenance through inspection and monitoring
- Corrosion testing
- Selection and design of engineering materials
- Protective coatings and corrosion inhibitors
- Cathodic and anodic protection